Did you know that Baldrige.com is more than just a resource library? Not only do we love to write about the Baldrige Award and all those who endeavor for quality, but we also offer assessments, training, strategic advice and support, and various improvement programs.
Looking for help with the Strategic Planning portion of the Baldrige criteria, particularly with aligning your business goals and objectives? We provide advice, coaching, facilitating, and education to enable your organization to link its strategy and goals with every business unit and employee to assure the goals are met. Perhaps the Measurement, Analysis, and Knowledge Management section is where your company is lacking, and you need assistance developing a truly balanced scorecard. A proper scorecard has to include the right measures and targets to effectively monitor the performance of an organization, but determining those metrics can sometimes be the most challenging part. We can help with that. Ready to plan and design your new services? With a variety of structured processes, we can help you select the most practical fit for your organization. Are you in need of a controlled improvement program? The number of ways we can help your organization are endless, as we customize each program to your specifications.
Perhaps your trials and tribulations are more ambiguous; it’s hard to identify the cause of the problems, but you’re certain there are problems to be solved. Partnered with the experts at Juran Institute, we offer assessments that cover a bevy of topics:
- Organization Health Check (OHC) – With over 1,000 assessments completed, we can jump start your journey to becoming world-class. The OHC provides a quick qualitative review, or “fitness test”, against industry best practices. We provide a summary of your organization’s ability to meet your own plans and your customer needs.
- Efficiency & Effectiveness: Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) – The difference between the costs that would disappear if everything was done perfectly in a process, the first time and every time, versus the actual costs, is the Cost of Poor Quality. Our COPQ assessment results in the quantification of the potential dollars that are lost due to ineffective and inefficient processes in an organization. This includes understanding the customer needs through the design, development, production, transportation, installation, and servicing of those goods to meet customer needs.
- Employee Engagement – The practices, shared mindset, and ethos of your organization. The willingness and ability of employees to contribute to the success of the company and the extent to which employees put discretionary effort into their work, in the form of extra time, brainpower, and energy.
- Quality Management System (ISO) – A Quality Management System allows you to maintain stable internal processes. It enables quick adaptation to new customer demands, all the while delivering superior products and services in an ever-changing market.
- Award Criteria for Excellence: Baldrige, EFQM – The MBNQA and others like it provide a holistic organization model for customer-driven quality and operational performance excellence. A study of the Baldrige program’s value to U.S. organizations by Link and Scott released in December 2011 found a substantial benefit-to-cost ratio of 820:1. Juran Institute has been active in the U.S. and other countries Quality awards as well as many local and state awards. We can help you effectively apply the criteria and to prepare your organization to win your country’s most coveted award.
- Employee Skills – We have an extensive array of tools to evaluate the maturity, impact, and capabilities of a key department. One of them is the quality function and quality officer. We can evaluate the skill level and provide a comprehensive education and certification program to improve the performance of your key functions.
- Maturity – This assessment evaluates the level of capability and willingness of any transformation or deployment program against the Juran Transformation Roadmap. Our tool will provide your leaders a clear path to improvement, related to the parameters of customer, measurement, management, employees, and methods.
- Supplier – Identifying, acquiring, and managing the products and/or resources needed to run your company, including physical goods as well as information.
Our expertise has been developed over a 60 year period. Our methods are universal. They have been applied in many different industries, organizations, and cultures around the world. We provide best-in-class services like organization assessment, benchmarking, strategy consulting, program deployment, and training and certification services to improve organization performance and business results. So the next time you come to Baldrige.com looking for information, consider letting us take you to the next step. We look forward to hearing from you.