Baldrige.com welcomes guest contributions to our column Voices in the Field.
Baldrige is all about learning and sharing. Share your lessons learned with us.
Those lessons might be about how you used the Baldrige Criteria, addressed challenges, or how you achieved success. Whatever the lesson or tip related to Baldrige, we believe that most lessons have universal benefit across sectors, across large and small organizations, and around the world.
So, please let us hear your voice. Share your insights.
If you wish to contribute, please follow these guidelines:
- Post between 300 and 500 words.
- Write from your perspective. It is okay to use the word “I.”
- Your writing must be original and never have been published before on the Internet.
- You can include a link in your byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the article.
- You cannot promote your services or those of your clients. This doesn’t mean that you can’t talk about an issue or event in your work experience, nor does it mean that you can’t cite a client example to illustrate a point. It just means no marketing.
- Readers enjoy seeing a photo of the author. Please send a jpg or gif file.
- If your article is accepted, you will receive notice of when to expect publication.
To submit an article that meets these guidelines, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.