Baldrige.com welcomes guest articles on any subject related to the categories in the menu bar at the top of this page. If you wish to contribute, please follow these guidelines:
- Try to keep it between 300 and 500 words.
- It must be original and never have been published before on the Internet.
- You can include a link in your byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the article.
- You cannot promote your services or those of your clients. This doesn’t mean you can’t talk about an issue or event in your work experience, nor does it mean you can’t cite a client example to illustrate a point. It just means no marketing.
- If you wish, include a paragraph or two about your experience and a photo. If your article is accepted, you will be listed under “Guest Contributors.”
To submit an article that meets these guidelines, email it to me at email@example.com. I will try to respond within 48 hours.
Thanks, and I look forward to sharing your insights and ideas on Baldrige.com.